Monday, June 23, 2008

If It Jams -- Force It. If It Breaks -- It Needed Fixing Anyway

I am in serious trouble.
There are times in a man's life
when he makes a most terrible
mistake to someone.

I guess my time has come.
I did something stupid,
and the right reasons of doing so
seems to be invisible
to the naked or clothed eye.
I was careful, and I was wrong.
I had no choice
and I regret ever having no choice.
I got involved,
and I'm a fool to have ever gotten involved.
I am a fool, and I am not proud of it.
I hate what I have done,
but I don't hate myself.

A friend once told me
that not all things good are right,
and not all bad things are wrong.
I'm telling you now,
if only you knew what really happened,
what I did was good, but it wasn't right;
what I did was bad, but it wasn't wrong.
I had no bad intention,
I only came along because I had to.
I couldn't leave her alone out there you know.
She'd go anyway, with or without me.

Persistent and fearless,
a person of great strength.
With a heart of a lion
and the timidness of a squirrel.
Nothing and no one can get in her way.

I tried,
but she's apparently
stronger than me.
I'm a weak,
helpless,
stupid
and disgraceful
creation.
Terrible things have happened to me in my life
but this,
by far
is the hornet among th bees.

I should just let the leaves flow,
and the autumn wind take the guilt away.
I feel awful.
In the state of calamity,
my mind is in the state of calamity.
I'm a terrible, terrible person.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry to have gotten this far.

No comments: