Sunday, April 27, 2008

But Hey! I'm A Smart-ass Ain't I?

One sad Saturday afternoon, I was watching a dvd in my parents' room. Halfway into the movie, just when everything was starting to sizzle, my mom walks in with disturbing news.


Mom: Kev, parang kailangan na yata natin mag lipat ng bahay.

Kevin: Lipat? Bakit?

M: Kasi parang hindi man maganda ang neighborhood na ito. Ayoko na yata dito. Ang mga kapatid mo hindi ko pa nasabihan, pero feeling ko ok lang sa kanila kasi wala man din silang mga kilala dito.

K: Nge? Tapos ako? Ka dami ko na bayang mga memories dito. Tapos ka dami ko na ring mga kakilala... lugi naman ako...

(I go out, Dad comes in)

Dad: O, nasabihan mo na?

M: O pero ayaw. Kaw nga mag usap sa kanya.

(Dad goes out, and into my room)

D: O Kev, nasabihan ka na ni Mommy?

K: Yeah, but I don’t wanna go dad.

D: Why? Its for the better you know, and besides, you have that “Charm” with you. You’ll make new friends in no time.

K: But dad, this place is like home to me.



“But dad, this place is like home to me.”

Not a really smart answer right?

But hey! I’m a smart-ass ain’t I?

To those who are reading...

There is no truth in this particular post...

I just got bored and this is what I do when I'm bored...

I hate this summer...

I miss school...


2 comments:

SuperKai said...

ugh. get a LIFE.

PS
The life you call now... it doesn't count. hehehe

PSS
Corniha nimo oi! hehe

PSSS
Mag hugas ka ng plato!!!!

PSSSS
umm.. ah?

PSSSSS
hehe bye!

PSSSSSS
walalang.. hahahah i have a life. i do. really. i do. don't i?

dinnseetoop said...

wag mong iwan ang brgy ma-a! :(( waaah :P